Assalamualaikum ... (^_^)
Hi…my name is Rizki Sugiri Wijayanti. My nick name is Rizki. But..@home my sweety name is Dian. Dian…..that’s the name given my parent because my mother really admires with Mrs. Dian (her friend). My mother wishes that I can expert in English like Mrs. Dian. And thank you Alloh..I wish I always can fulfil my parent’s dreams.
Q3A FLAVA means…” the flavour of chemistry (kimia) “ .It’s made for my proudness to chemistry, as a my special thanks to :
1. Alloh Azza Wajalla (who had choosen to me..the best department : chemistry of Brawijaya University)
2. My Beloved Parent (who had sent me to school until in university grade&all of d kindness that I can’t mention 1 by 1)
3. My Teachers & Lecturers (thanks for all your knowledges to me)
4. My Beloved Sister (Rizki Mariska Yanti … who always be my best friend)
5. A Great Brother who teached me (via YM) how to make a blog (Arigato Gozaimasu….. :)
6. My friends…(all of you around the`world..wherever you are…thank you so much for all kindness, suggestions, attentions…n many more).
I wish this blog can always useful ... give informations … inspirations & motivations for all people. All of you can give your suggestions, comments….in order to make this blog better&better… (^_^).
Keep on Smiling …Moving …Learning …&…Believing (^_^)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar