Rabu, 22 April 2009

THANK YOU ALLOH… ;)





The sky is clear

The air is clean

The land is green

Thank you Alloh


The path we walk

Thr lines we talk

The thing we see

Thank you Alloh

Thank you Alloh


Say Thank you Alloh

Thank you Alloh


When I sleep

When I eat

When I breath

Thank you Alloh

Thank you Alloh


In the night or in the day

Every morning after prayer

I’ll never forget to say thank you


There are times when I’m alone

Feel alright or not so strong

I’ll pray to You and say

Thank you Alloh

Thank you Alloh


So friends everytime remember

alloh the most Merciful

Say Thank you Alloh

Thank you Alloh

{ Raihan’s lyric}




Ya Alloh … pilihkanlah kemudahan dan kebaikan dari Mu…dalam setiap urusan kami &…. Gunakanlah kami sebagai sebaik-baiknya alat bagi Mu…”



"Rabbanaa hablanaa min azwaajinaa wa dzurriyaatinaa qurrata a'yuniw waj'alnaa lil muttaqiina imaamaa" {QS. Al-Furqan : 74}

{amiiiiiin….. Thank You, Alloh :}


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar